This Cookies Policy applies to all users of www.eurocas-international.com . The information below is intended to inform users of this website about the placement, use, and administration of cookies by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL in the context of user browsing on this website.
- What are cookies?
We use the term «cookies» to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be automatically collected.
An «Internet Cookie» (also known as «cookie browser» or «HTTP cookie» or «cookie») is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed through a Web server request to a browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed cookies have a fixed duration of existence, remaining «passive» in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose device they have installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie; and the content or the value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
- For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur while it is being visited / used by users;
- the provision of anonymous statistics on the use of this website toEurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL as the owner of this website;
- the anticipation of any future goods that will be made available to users via this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on cookie feedback about how this website is used, Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL can take steps to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- facilitating user account access;
- posting comments on the site.
- What is the lifetime of cookies?
Cookie life may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their lifetime:
- Session Cookies – A «session cookie» is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent or Fixed Cookies – A «persistent cookie» or «fixed» cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days, or several years in the future) when the user wins it at any time through browser settings.
- What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of the content on the website may be provided through third parties, that is, not by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL , in which case these cookies are referred to as cookies placed by third parties («third party cookies «).
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook.
- Which cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies may be placed:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
d. Recording cookies;
e. Cookies for advertising;
f. Advertiser cookies;
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookies stores the preferences of the user of this website, so setting the preferences again in case of a subsequent web page visit is no longer necessary.
b.User analysis cookies
These cookies let us know if a particular user of the website has visited / used this previous web page. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c.Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language.
d.Cookies for recording
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that memorize this request. Servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with. Also, using these cookies allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the «Keep me logged-in» option is not selected, these cookies will be deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session.
e.Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow users to view an online ad, its type, and the time elapsed since the message was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about the users.
- What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows for browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
- Customize browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to navigate on this website is used by several people, the setting for deleting individual browsing data may be considered whenever the browser is closed.
- How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, resulting in limitations to its use.
Users can set their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular web page.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the browser’s «options» or «preferences» menu.
However, denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising – just that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions about how cookies are used through this website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org