1. General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL, based in Romania, as a data operator. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the website www.eurocas-international.com («Site»)
2. Categories of processed personal data
II.1. If you are a Visitor of the Site, Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact section / questions / complaints, in so far as you contact us in this way. III. Aims and bases of processing III.1. If you are a Visitor of the Site, Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for e-mail, sms, and commercial communication of the products and services offered by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL via the Site.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the corresponding box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail / sms containing commercial communications. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have any negative consequences for you.
3. The length of time we are processing your data
As a matter of principle, Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals. If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL will cease processing your personal data for that purpose without, however, affecting the processing of Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL on the basis of the consent you have expressed before withdrawing it.
4. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL in conducting their activity through the Site (for example courier companies, service providers IT), or to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary listed cases:
- to manage the Site;
- where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL through the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
5. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union. ARE YOU COMING. The rights you benefit from Under the conditions set out in the legislation on personal data processing, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL about the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activitiessuch as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain in accurate or unjustified personal data without proper justification by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL, as well as the completion of incomplete data;The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- where the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data has been processed illegally;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, the [webmaster] will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;or
- the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subject’s.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by Eurocas Tehnica Alimentara SRL to another data operator, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons relating to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data which are intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of[the website owner]or the public interest, except where[the website owner acquis can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds justifying working up and prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects and the goal is the establishment, exercise or defense of legal justice;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is to say, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects him similarly a significant measure;
- the right to address you to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.